Dramatic Wellness combines coaching with easy movement so all adults can receive phenomenal life results through an uplifting experience. For individuals or groups, Dramatic Wellness will provide you simple yet high-quality techniques designed specifically for your wellness desires.
- No prior experience in movement required.
- Participants are preferably ages 18 and above; ages 12-17 allowed with guardian.
- Small and large courses are purchased by a single host on behalf of their group; the host provides space and reservations for the course experience
DRAMATIC WELLNESS: For LARGE GROUPS
Dramatic Wellness is a comprehensive course designed for groups who desire to enhance their overall wellness, elevate quality of life with easy and evidence-based techniques, and reduce stress, such as:
- Active and independent seniors in retirement communities
- Corporations, both for employee wellness and enhanced customer service relations
- Educators in public or private schools wishing to improve self and student wellness
- Churches and organizations wishing to enhance group cohesiveness and community wellness
DRAMATIC MOVEMENT: FOR SMALL GROUPS
Dramatic Movement courses are partner-free social dance designed for groups of 6-25, no experience necessary. In the first course, participants may observe or participate as desired, learning the basic rhythm, basic movement patterns, and wellness history of each style. Participants also will receive a worksheet with a class outline plus music and dance resource recommendations. For ongoing dance fitness and wellness, a series of classes can be designed and provided based on your groups preferences and learning goals.
Please select the desired partner-free social dance styles and wellness benefits for your group.
DRAMATIC LEADERSHIP: ONE-ON-ONE
- Merengue and Salsa: Creating Community
- Swing, Swing, Swing: Easy Energy
- Disco and Hustle: Crazy Fun for Stress Release
- Tango and Paso Doble: Power and Confidence
- Foxtrot and Viennese Waltz: Elevate and Inspire
DRAMATIC LEADERSHIP: ONE-ON-ONE
Dramatic Leadership is designed for professional dance or fitness educators who wish to take their instruction to the next level. Receive private coaching on any area(s) you desire: education and industry recommendations, leadership excellence, large event coordination, professional social media and outreach, quality of instruction, and more.
Clients tend to be 1-5 years into the dance and fitness industry and may request a live visit or video coaching session to guide you toward your next level of professional success. To best serve you, you will be asked to submit a brief resume and the top three areas you wish to enhance from our coaching experience.
- Does your group have a particular event that would be enhanced with dance fitness or wellness courses?
- Do you have a unique wellness need (food, sleep, stress, communication) that requires a specially designed course?
- Do you have questions about the services listed above?
Schedule a complimentary 15-minute conversation with Megan to see if we can provide the solution to exceed your needs.
Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org:
1. your name and title or organization
2. your best contact phone number or email
3. your top three questions and time preferences
Megan Merchant holds a B.S. in Dance and M.S. in Physical Education from the University of New Mexico (ACE/AFAA GFI, CPR/AED). She has trained adults of all abilities and backgrounds over her 17 years of group instruction in the southwest US, including older adults in clinical settings, expectant and new parents through fitness facilities, and young adults at the university level.
Her passion to share dance with adults new to movement, and to integrate wellness strategies that enhance all areas of one's life, led to the creation of Dramatic Wellness: providing quality tools and experiences specific to each unique wellness desire.