Your Favorite Quotes

Thanks to everyone that shared their favorite quotes on our Facebook page.
But first, here are some previous posts to kick start your Superbowl Sunday:

Staci Packer:  “Courage doesn’t always roar.  Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, 'I will try again tomorrow'.” - Mary Anne Radmacher

Alexandra Williams:  Mine is "Everybody Dance."  But it's a song lyric, not a philosopher.
 
Aimee Hoyt:  "Make friends with pain and you will never be alone." -Ken Chlouber, CO miner and creator of the Leadville 100 trail race

Daun Pringle:  "I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure.  I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle.  But if you can't handle me at my worst, you sure as (heck) don't deserve me at my best." - Marilyn Monroe

Carrie Giaque:  "Never, never, never give up." - Winston Churchill

Mary-Ellin Pothier-Brooks:  "When I was young, my ambition was to be one of the people who made a differnece in this world.  My hope still is to leave the world a little bit better for my having been here." - Jim Henson, and "You may be disappointed if you fail, but you are doomed if you don't try." - Beverly Sills


A few of my recent favorites:
Chris Guillebeau from AONC on his favorite Muhammad Ali' quotes: "I'm so fast that last night I turned off the light switch in my hotel room and was in bed before the room was dark." and "It's hard to beat a guy when he's got his mind made up that he's going to win."

"Twelve-step programs have a slogan ... They say: 'Don't compare your inside to someone else's outside.'  In other words, be aware that you can't see what other people are really going through; the faces they present to the world may not accurately represent their true feelings."

Tony Horton on recording your workouts: "Write it down.  How do you know what to DO if you don't know what you DID?"

My husband and I were at the end of our P90X workout this morning.
I told him, "Phew, I'm wasted!"
He says, "Not wasted.  Invested."

It's never too late to add to the mix! 
Share your favorite quote by commenting below.
Happy Sunday!

Comments

  1. There are only two mistakes one can make along the road to truth -- not going all the way, and not starting.
    ---Buddha

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments!