Back Bulge, BL Trainers, and More (Prize) News

What's great, and not so great, in fitness posts this week?
  • Jonathon Ross discusses the top four truths in metabolism.
  • Chris Freytag  gives 5-min workouts for back fat, bra rolls, and muffin tops.
  • On NBC, trainer Bob Harper is remaining on Biggest Loser but Jillian Michaels is saying goodbye.  So who do think the two new trainers are?  Hopefully 2011 will have a better season; we need fitness on Prime Time!

Thank you readers for bringing me 600 hits on my first month!  Be sure to click "Follow" on the right side bar so we can have a prize raffle for the first 25, 50, and 100 followers.  The sooner you follow, the more times you will be included (not to mention you learn something valuable on every blog post, but I love to give thanks!)

Holidays wishes and enjoy the latest news,
Megan

Comments

  1. I think you have a great page here… today was my first time coming here.. I just happened to find it doing a google search. anyway, good post.. I’ll be bookmarking this page for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, and thanks for reading! Be sure to "like" the facebook link on the right for more quick tips and notification of new posts. And if you have a topic you'd like more about, let me know and I'll put it together. Welcome!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments!